Default thinking says, "I just need to suck it up at work." That's nonsense. You can take control of your corporate job and create Time Freedom — right where you are.
Learn the biological reasons why we feel overrun at work, plus 3 strategies (plus tactics) for creating Time Freedom.
Break free of the Corporate Cage: join the Uncaged Academy.
03:03 The Time Freedom mindset
03:53 That caged feeling
04:45 Why work overtakes us
07:00 How Henry Ford screwed us
09:30 Freedom framework (5 types)
10:19 Intro: 3 strategies for Time Freedom
10:36 ONE: Know thyself
12:19 TWO: Learn their game
14:57 THREE: Design your game
1. You don't "find" time; you must create it.
2. Freedom is what you're born with. It's also a choice. Choose it, and then begin to manifest it.
3. Within corporate, must adopt an "outcomes over hours" mindset.
4. Understand your personal Point of Diminishing Returns at work.
5. Much of the upfront work involves identifying and confronting your limiting beliefs.
Join the Uncaged Academy (cohort-based course)
Subscribe to the Wednesday Wisdom newsletter
Follow on Twitter @MatthewRDoan
Related episodes: Outcomes Over Hours (#35)